An updated copy of the 2014 Air Quality Index spreadsheet has been uploaded to the site. Highlights:
- To date, the Roanoke Valley has not experienced any ozone or PM2.5 orange AQI days in 2014.
- In August, we had 4 of top 10 high PM2.5 levels thus far in 2014.
- We have only had 5 Yellow, Moderate ozone days thus far with the highest only being 54 AQI.
- We have had 19 Yellow, Moderate PM2.5 days, thus far in 2014.
- Thus far, 60 ppb would be the fourth highest level for ozone. Fourth highest levels are used for compliance.